Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adventure Race!


In a previous posting, I talked about setting a fitness goal and then designing your workout program toward achieving that goal. I am putting my money where my mouth is, and training for an adventure race. The race takes place in Lake Tahoe on September 18th. It consists of mountain biking, trail running, kayaking and orienteering. Since my job is built around exercise, I am already semi prepared for the race. In the next few blogs, I will keep you all posted on what I do to tweak my training. This Thursday, I plan to dust off my old mountain bike and head for the hills for a trail ride. I teach spinning, so my legs are strong, but there are no rocks in the road on a spin bike. Cross your fingers for my safety and I will report back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment